Founded in 1982, Rafic Hariri High School is a non-profit secular educational institution. The average number of educational and administrative staff amounts to 180.
“Building a learning community of life-long educated and effective learners.”
RHHS aims at:
- Ensuring a secure, healthy environment and educating learners on how to maintain it.
- Equipping learners with the skills needed to become inquirers and knowledgeable learners.
- Assisting learners in improving their abilities to take pride in their individual and collective achievements.
- Staying up-to-date with the latest academic and technological advancements in the field of education and selecting what is best.
- Maintaining a distinguished academic standard based on integrating the 21st Century Skills.
- Providing an engaging atmosphere that develops and nourishes creativity.
- Creating opportunities to strengthen cooperation, communication, and unity between school community – parents, administrators, educators, and alumni – and the local community, in line with students’ welfare.
- Facilitating learning and developing skills and attitudes which help in problem solving, facing challenges, and taking actions that improve performance in both local and international communities.
- Developing a diverse school community that respects the law and accepts the other where both learners and educators utilize their critical thinking and adopt a culture of dialogue.
- Developing a culture of community service, patriotism, and international mindedness.