Founded in 1982, Rafic Hariri High School is a non-profit secular educational institution. The average number of educational and administrative staff amounts to 180.
“Building an educated and effective learning community that overcomes
challenges and adapts flexibly to changes.”
RHHS aims at developing compassionate and respectful lifelong learners who
actively engage in inquiring about significant and relevant issues.
RHHS learners grow up into caring citizens, who use their critical thinking and
problem solving abilities to take action in improving the local and global
RHHS aims at:
- Ensuring a secure, healthy environment and educating learners on how to
- Equipping learners with the skills needed to become inquirers and
- Assisting learners in improving their abilities to take pride in their individual
and collective achievements.
- Staying up-to-date with the latest academic and technological advancements
in the field of education and working to develop them in a sustainable way.
- Applying learning and teaching methods aligned with the 21st Century Skills.
- Providing an engaging atmosphere that develops the various arts and
- Creating opportunities to strengthen cooperation, communication, and unity
between school community – parents, administrators, educators, and alumni.
- Developing a diverse school community that respects the law.
- Spreading and enhancing the techniques for positive communication.
- Developing crisis management planning skills.
- Developing and reinforcing a culture of community service.
- Reinforcing the spirit of citizenship.
- Deepening the concept of openness and international mindedness.